What to Bring
You will need to bring the following items with you to convention:
- Scriptures (either phone or hard copy versions)
- Casual clothes and shoes for Friday night and Saturday morning/afternoon activities
- Appropriate clothes for Saturday night ball - this will be a formal event - theme: "Sakura Nights"
- Appropriate church clothes/shoes for Sunday church meetings, workshops and devotional
- Any medication you may need
If you are staying overnight at the venue, you will also need the following:
- appropriate sleeping attire
- own towels
- linen and/or sleeping bags
Only one washing machine is available, so please consider bringing enough clothing to cover your whole stay, as the laundry facilities are limited.
What shouldn't I bring?
- Items that are inappropriate or inconsistent with Gospel Standards. See “For The Strength of Youth” and the Convention Code of Conduct for additional information.
- Any expensive or valuable items brought to convention are at your own risk.